Yulita JocomThanks so much for your support on products quality and provide competitive price to help us expand our local marketing during the past 2 years.
Johanna BrathwaiteSpectrophotometer really gives us a lot of help on plastic color quality control.
Muhammad ImranInstrument and software works perfect. Thank you so much for your great customer service.
Gravure Printing Pantone Color Swatches Formula Guide Coated / Uncoated
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Pantone Color Guide
|Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated
|Packaging, Printing, Paint, Textile
pantone color chart,
pantone colour cards
Pantone Color Guide Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated Pantone C U Formula Guide
Pantone C U Formula Guide Introduction
The PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated set is the must-have tool for designer, printers and color decision makers for specifying and approving sport colors in graphic projects, especially logos, brand designs and packaging. 1867 solid colors printed on both coated and uncoated paper, for most options possible to communicate and specify color intent accurately and confidently.
Pantone C U Formula Guide Features
1. Two portable, handheld fan decks printed on coated and uncoated paper
2. Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated)
3. Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
Pantone C U Formula Guide Advantages
1. The largest color gamut in the Pantone graphics system
2. 1,867 spot colors, including 112 new colors released in 2016
3. Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations
4. Colors arranged in chromatic format, with 112 new colors displayed in the front
5. Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
Pantone C U Formula Guide Application
1. Use for logos and branding, marketing materials, and packaging
2. Most commonly used guide in the world for brand guidelines and spot color printing
3. Ink formulations provide the most accurate method for achieving color on printed materials
Pantone C U Formula Guide Technical Data
Pantone Formula Guide
(Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated)
|Place of Original
|Color Block Quantity
|2016 (The latest version is 2016)
|26.67 x 9.81 x 5.4cm
Pantone C U Formula Guide Pictures