We get sample fabric from one of textile customer. For now, they control the color by human eye. Samples color difference value should be within Delta E*ab 0.8 comparing with the target.
Target Fabric Sample Fabric
Today we will introduce how the measure the color of it with our color spectrophotometer CS-820.
1. Mode: Reflectance
2. Light Source and Angle: D65/10 degree
3. Parameters need to Measure: color value L*a*b and ΔE*ab.
4. Because the fabric is translucent, we will use one A4 paper to make sure no light will enter into instrument to affect test result.
5. Make sure the test direction is same when measuring target and fabric because fabric is woven.
1. Measure the color of the target fabric firstly. Then get its L*a*b, then measure the sample fabric to get the color differenceΔE*ab.
The following are the test result:
Company with the target, sample contains too much white and total color difference is Delta E*ab 1.43. These two colors are difference from each other.
|Sample Name||Parameters||Test Value|
If any color measurement inquiry, you are welcome to contact us for more details. We will help to recommend the most suitable instrument for customers. Email: email@example.com and Cell Phone: +86 18768499725.