Yulita JocomThanks so much for your support on products quality and provide competitive price to help us expand our local marketing during the past 2 years.
Johanna BrathwaiteSpectrophotometer really gives us a lot of help on plastic color quality control.
Muhammad ImranInstrument and software works perfect. Thank you so much for your great customer service.
International Standard TPG Pantone Color Swatches 1867 Spot Colors Included
|Type||Pantone Color Guide||Printing Type||Gravure Printing|
|Material||Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated||Usage||Color Guide|
|Application||Packaging, Printing, Paint, Textile||Version||2016|
pantone color chart,
pantone color guide
Pantone Color Guide International Standard TPG New TPX Color Card
Color Swatch Introduction:
The best-selling guide in the world for design inspiration, color specification, and printing accuracy, Formula Guide illustrates 1,867 Pantone spot colors with their corresponding ink formulations. Use this guide for logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and when spot color printing is required.
Color Swatch Features:
1. Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
2. Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated)
3. Two portable, handheld fan decks printed on coated and uncoated paper
Color Swatch Advantages:
1. The largest color gamut in the Pantone graphics system
2. Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
3. Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations
4. Colors arranged in chromatic format, with 112 new colors displayed in the front
5. 1,867 spot colors, including 112 new colors released in 2016
Color Swatch Application:
1. Ink formulations provide the most accurate method for achieving color on printed materials
2. Most commonly used guide in the world for brand guidelines and spot color printing
3. Use for logos and branding, marketing materials, and packaging
Color Swatch Pictures: