|Product Name:||Haze Measurement Instrument||Light Source:||A,C And D65|
|Application:||Glass/Plastic Haze Measurement||Certificate:||CE|
|Standard:||ASTM And ISO||Power Supply:||110-240V|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Function:||Haze Measurement|
transmission haze measurement,
haze measurement unit
Professional Haze Measurement Instrument 0.01 Haze Resolution USB Interface
Haze Measurement Instrument Introduction
Haze is measured with a wide angle scattering test in which light is diffused in all directions which results in a loss of contrast. That percentage of light that when passing through that deviates from the incident beam by greater than 2.5 degrees on average is defined as haze.
Haze measurement instrument made by CHNSpec is designed for plastic, films, glass, LCD panel, touch screen and other transparent and semi-transparent materials haze and transmittance measurement.
Haze Measurement Instrument Specifications
|Type||Color and Haze Meter CS-720|
ASTM D1003/D1044,ISO13468/ISO14782CIE No.15,ISO 7724/1,ASTM E1164,DIN 5033 Teil7,
JIS Z8722 Condition c standard
|Spectral Response||CIE Luminosity function y|
|Measurement Area/Sample Port||16.5mm/21mm|
|Sample Size||Thickness ≤150mm|
|Display||5 inch TFT LCD screen|
|Working Temperature||10-40 ℃|
|Size (LxWxH)||598mm X 247mm X 366mm|
|Standard Accessory||PC software (Color QC)|
Haze Measurement Instrument Competitive Advantage
1. Conform to ASTM and ISO standard. 3 kinds of light sources A,C and D65 for haze measurement.
2. It can realize transmittance compensation measurement which can provide higher accuracy test result.
3. Open measurement area, no limit on sample size. Vertical measurement is also available.
4. Different fixtures to meet the measurement requirement for sheet material and liquid in different shapes.
5. Instrument is with haze and transmittance measurement software.
|1||Main Instrument||1||Power Line|
|1||Operating Manual||1||USB Cable|
|1||Driving Software||1||0% Calibration Tile|
|1||Haze PC Software||1||Packing List|
|1||Cap for Compensate Port (For ASTM)||1||Warranty Card|
Contact Person: Ivy